For the past couple weeks faith has been one of the biggest topics. I really have been wondering why because as a Christian faith is our fuel! Then I sat and thought about the things that I am currently going through and do I have faith that God will really work them out??? I pray and but I also tend to try to work out my problems on my own. Coming up with plan b’s or c’s. I know that i am not the only one! Its not intentional but as a human when you are in trouble you go into survival mode. As a Christian that is where we go wrong! We should completely submit and allow God to work it out… The question I often ask myself is…does this make me a faithless Christian??? So my prayer to God before I bring anything to his throne is to allow me to weak so he can be strong in all my situations. If you are like me please keep this scripture in your spirit. Faith is our ultimate dance with God. So allow God to move!
11 Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.
- RT @ReggieRegg702: Yo! I want to show much love to the talented & beautiful @MsNicola she is one of the hardest… instagram.com/p/BX9bRZSDg69/ 16 hours ago
- RT @CromwellBen: My WCW @MsNicola 3 days ago
- #DC if you want to learn how to make social media work for your non profit you still have time.… instagram.com/p/BXsz6YoBKx5/ 1 week ago
- Represent your brand! Good morning loves👋🏽 #BloggersWeek2017 instagram.com/p/BXstlJFhNef/ 1 week ago
- Today is the day for #BloggerWeek2017! Meet me and a host of others to have a great… instagram.com/p/BXsV0ZrhEhf/ 1 week ago