My weight loss journey has taught me patience…..
In your mind you know what you want your body to look like, how long you want it to take, and what you will do when you reach your goals! But that is not how it always happens. I am all for writing your plans down, making it plain, and giving it to God to bless it… However like I said in my previous post life will throw curve balls.
You have to keep telling yourself that it will be worth it. If you have a meal that was not the healthiest, don’t throw your goals away. Start fresh with your next meal or begin immediately back on the wagon the next day! Don’t allow your frustration to block your goals or discourage you to complete them….
In the beginning I use to starve myself if I ate something bad. I would feel so depressed and call out derogatory names at myself. Then God spoke to me one day… Proverbs 18:21 which states that you speak life and be positivity every circumstance. I swear just applying that one scripture not only did I gain patience but I lost extra pounds!
Keep going! This dance is not over!
- RT @CromwellBen: My WCW @keeshasharp @MMitchenor @ChandlerLKinney @JordanaBrewster @HilarieBurton @NormaniKordei @therealgolden47 #Bae @Rea… 3 days ago
- @CromwellBen @TheCurvyCritic @christineeebean @realchaejones @JessicaACaesar @FarrahFranklin @Lotusflwerboom… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @CromwellBen: My WCW @TheCurvyCritic @christineeebean @realchaejones @MsNicola @JessicaACaesar @FarrahFranklin @Lotusflwerboom @flycarla… 1 week ago
- RT @Power_STARZ: Respect. Legacy. Revenge. #PowerTV Season 5 returns July 1 on @STARZ. https://t.co/BQZHaCKEpd 2 weeks ago
- RT @prncssdai: ATL twitter i need y’all help.. my titi is the founder of a non-profit organization that empowers young women from the ages… 2 weeks ago