The moment when you have to get your life together, that every thing you feel no longer can be expressed because it’s no longer valid. The moment when you put your big girl panties on and you walk tall for no one can see the world on your shoulders. The moment you tell yourself to pray but prayer seems impossible for yourself, the frustration of your flesh is trying to outweigh your faith. The moment when you rather hide behind the walls of your home because the world seems cruel. The moment when you are back to a place that you said you would never be in again for The One you serve is Greater than your fears and the light to your darkness. The moment that your family and friends become your enemies because isolation is so much more inviting.
The moment when the only way to express yourself is to write your words that you dare not to say out loud
- Georgia mother in court for not reporting that husband killed daughter rollingout.com/2018/03/16/geo… via @rollingoutnews 1 day ago
- RT @CromwellBen: My WCW @TheCurvyCritic @christineeebean @realchaejones @MsNicola @JessicaACaesar @FarrahFranklin @Lotusflwerboom @flycarla… 3 days ago
- Beautifully Complicated 5 days ago
- Wow!!! My #womenshistorymonth is shooting off with a bang! Thank you Bold Favor Magazine for… instagram.com/p/BgPhmvsjOS2/ 5 days ago
- Trust your struggle 6 days ago