The moment when you have to get your life together, that every thing you feel no longer can be expressed because it’s no longer valid. The moment when you put your big girl panties on and you walk tall for no one can see the world on your shoulders. The moment you tell yourself to pray but prayer seems impossible for yourself, the frustration of your flesh is trying to outweigh your faith. The moment when you rather hide behind the walls of your home because the world seems cruel. The moment when you are back to a place that you said you would never be in again for The One you serve is Greater than your fears and the light to your darkness. The moment that your family and friends become your enemies because isolation is so much more inviting.
The moment when the only way to express yourself is to write your words that you dare not to say out loud
- RT @ReggieRegg702: Yo! I want to show much love to the talented & beautiful @MsNicola she is one of the hardest… instagram.com/p/BX9bRZSDg69/ 16 hours ago
- RT @CromwellBen: My WCW @MsNicola 3 days ago
- #DC if you want to learn how to make social media work for your non profit you still have time.… instagram.com/p/BXsz6YoBKx5/ 1 week ago
- Represent your brand! Good morning loves👋🏽 #BloggersWeek2017 instagram.com/p/BXstlJFhNef/ 1 week ago
- Today is the day for #BloggerWeek2017! Meet me and a host of others to have a great… instagram.com/p/BXsV0ZrhEhf/ 1 week ago